10 BENEFITS OF CHIROPRACTIC, ACUPUNCTURE, & MASSAGE TREATMENTS AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT
What are some benefits of chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage treatments after an auto accident?
- Injuries are not always obvious
- When you are in a car accident you can see a broken bone, or fracture; but often times the pain doesn’t end there.
- Many injuries may not show up until a few days later, but lack of treatment can mean long-term injury. Do not wait to seek treatment until you are in pain – be preventative to ensure long term health.
- Reduce inflammation
- A Chiropractic Doctor will use spinal manipulations to realign the spinal cord helping your body to release an anti-inflammatory that helps reduce inflammation and pain symptoms in the body.
- Acupuncture can also decrease pain-causing inflammation by stimulating the body’s pituitary gland to release cortisol, a hormone that is known to reduce inflammation.
- Non-Invasive Treatments
- Our non-invasive chiropractic adjustments realign the spine and joints significantly reducing pain and promoting healing. This could mean avoiding future surgery.
- If you wait too long after a car accident to seek treatment it may leave you with surgery as the only option for recovery.
- However, when you find immediate medical attention, chiropractic care can potentially be alternative to surgery.
- Reduces Scar Tissue
- We can specifically target the damaged areas, and break up the scar tissue faster than just letting it heal on its own.
- This will ensure that your injury feels better, heals properly, and heals at a much faster rate then if you avoid treatment altogether.
- Natural Pain Relief without drugs
- Acupuncture can relieve pain by releasing endorphins, the body’s natural pain-killing chemicals, and by affecting the part of the brain that governs serotonin, a brain chemical involved with mood.
- Chiropractic care offers pain relief without the use of drugs or addictive medications. Chiropractic therapy also addresses the injury at the source of the problem, healing the actual injury rather than just masking the pain.
- Reduces pain in the body as a whole
- Chiropractic adjustments after a car accident are known to reduce pain in the entire body because of a pain-reducing hormone that is released during the spinal manipulations.
- Acupuncture works with all of the parts of your body, rather than just focusing the one point that is causing discomfort, it helps stimulates many areas and helps overall circulation.
- Avoid Long Term Pain
- Minor car accident injuries can become serious long-term problems if the conditions are left untreated.
- Both Chiropractic and Acupuncture work as preventative treatments to keep you feeling your best year round.
- Restores Range Of Motion
- Receiving a chiropractic adjustment will mobilize your spine, to restore range of motion and allow the body to begin the natural healing process much faster than you would without it.
- Acupuncture & Massage can also help restore overall range of motion and promote quality circulation.
- Helps Restore your body & circulation after trauma
- Chiropractic can help restore your spine, which is where so much of your body functions are housed, including your brain.
- Acupuncture can help improve your overall circulatory system and an improved circulatory system helps to promote wound and injury healing as well.
- Chiropractic May Improve your chance of successful Insurance claims
- When your accident injury is caused by someone else, should be up to that person’s insurance company to pay for your medical treatment.
- However, you will need to seek medical attention immediately otherwise you risk the chance of having your claim be denied and chiropractic can help you determine the severity of your more hidden injuries.
Receiving Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Massage treatments after a car accident is the right decision both physically and financially.
We can help your body heal faster, better, and stay well longer.