Welcome to PURE LIFE CLINIC, Portland’s premier integrative healthcare clinic. The physicians and healthcare practitioners at PURE LIFE CLINIC offer a wealth of knowledge related to approaching your health holistically, providing an individual plan of care that first addresses more immediate concerns while also identifying the underlying barriers to optimal wellness.
We have been at the forefront of healing and educating our patients, combining the best of natural therapies and conventional treatments and analysis, since opening our doors in 2006. At PLC, we help you resolve acute issues and focus on long-term optimal health as well as disease and injury prevention.
Drs. Jason and Melanie Brown started PURE LIFE CLINIC in 2006 with an emphasis on providing quality and timely care in a relaxed setting. Two years later, they moved into their current clinic on North Killingsworth Street, which brought their vision to fruition.
As PURE LIFE CLINIC grew, we added services to assist our patients to achieve healthier outcomes – massage therapy in 2009, acupuncture and Chinese medicine in 2010, and comprehensive primary care with a naturopathic doctor in 2018.
Throughout the past decade, we’ve taken pride in integrating ourselves into the North Portland community and look forward to continuing to provide high-quality, evidence-based healthcare services long into the future.
Our Guiding Principles
- We provide care that is rooted in science.
- We address the underlying causes of patients’ problems while also providing short-term relief.
- We provide a calm, caring, comfortable environment for every patient.
- We understand that a patient’s care plan is a journey, not a pit stop.
- We provide well-rounded, diverse solutions that integrate all of the clinic’s available resources and practitioners.
- We understand that we are ambassadors for Pure Life Clinic, both during and outside of working hours.
- We communicate clearly and directly with our clients and coworkers.
Pure life LISTENS to your needs, wants, questions, and concerns. They create an environment that is inviting, peaceful, and comfortable. They look at the whole physical body and your social/emotional being connected. I leave every time feeling more in tune with my body and its needs, with realistic advice that I can apply to my everyday busy life.
I always receive a great massage when I make an appointment. Always on time, great communication, friendly therapists and staff, 5 stars.
Top-notch facility. They look at the whole body and understand how to bridge holistic & modern health. Can’t speak highly enough about the team there. It’s a must. You will know with your first visit.