Let the healing begin
Being in an auto accident is a serious thing. Even a fender bender can cause neck, shoulder or back pain months after the incident. So if you've been involved in an accident, schedule a visit right away. We'll identify and treat any known injury, as well as make sure nothing lays hidden to become a problem months down the road.
If you have auto insurance in Oregon, your policy covers the cost of your visit to us, along with any necessary treatment. So call our front desk. We'll make sure to see you within 24 hours of your call.
5 Things You Should Know
1. Don't wait. Most accident victims wait to seek medical attention when their injury gets worse. Don't make this mistake. It's a misconception that only high speed accidents cause damage. Low speed accidents also cause damage to the body that can result in lifelong problems if not corrected. It is not uncommon for injuries take days, weeks, or even months to appear.
2. Injury is not always obvious. Things like depression, blurred vision and trouble sleeping are symptoms of trauma that was caused by the accident. The best thing you can do if have a medical specialist examine you thoroughly so nothing is missed.
3. If your auto policy is in Oregon or Washington, any medical treatment from the result of an accident is covered under its Personal Injury Protection (a minimum of $15,000 and up to 2 years). We can walk you through the details before you spend a single dollar.
4. If you were riding a bike when the accident occurred, you have the same protection as a driver under your auto insurance policy.
5. An auto accident is traumatic. You can be injured emotionally as well. It is important to have someone trained in a holistic treatment that includes psychological injury as well as physical injury.
What if I’ve already been seen by someone else?
Like many people, you’ve been injured in an accident and have already received medical attention. Maybe you visited a hospital emergency room and had xrays taken. Perhaps you were seen by a doctor who prescribed medicine for the aches and pain, but you don't feel like you have fully recovered.
Come see us!
We specialize in injury from auto accidents. Using a wide renage of specialties, we can pinpoint the problem and customize a holistic approach to help your body fully heal.
Call us today!
VISIT US TODAY
We’re glad you’re interested in setting up a personal visit with Pure Life.